THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #2 * LOCKED *

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jaye
Miss Golden Goddess

THE OFFICIAL: What did you buy today? #2 * LOCKED *

Post by Jaye »

I made another trip to Payless. I missed the most recent BOGO event by a couple of days, but they're running a decent sale, so I took advantage.

I picked up the "Faux Suede Marissa Slouch Boot" in Tan and I found a pair of casual boots, sort of like Timberlands, but they were $11! I'll probably end up wearing those in drab.

This topic has been split due to its large size. The first section may be found here:

http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... php?t=2424

- SL
The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard
Leilani
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Leilani »

Actually it was on Tuesday, November 29th 2005:
2 bras (1) Vogue: Yellow 34b. Padded Underwire.
(2) Olga: Nude 34b Water filled bra.
Janasas:(Sm) Ankle length/Side slit Black Velvet Skirt
with Glittering Rose Design on bottom by slit.......... :)
Island girls rule.........:-)
Jessie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jessie »

Yesterday went shopping with my mom. With a little bit of her help she helped me pick up a nice felt skirt and a top that goes nice with it. I think I would have had more fun if my mom was not anxies in getting home to watch a collage basketball game.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I picked up a nice ivory cami top that is trimmed in black lace, from JC Penney.
DonnaT
Carol B
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Carol B »

Today I ordered this skirt suit in purple.

21 inch skirt. Yummy.

Hugz,
Carol B

* * Email address not current as of 11-22-2008. Please contact SilverLady(SO) immediately! See http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/v ... php?t=9237 for further information. Thank You!! * *
Amy S

Post by Amy S »

Well not today, but within the last few, I picked up both these: http://i8.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/70/79/13_1.JPG

and of course for the sake of matching, this: http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/be/c2/21_1_b.JPG

Hopefully they match as well as they appear to...

-A
"When people dismiss something as boring, strange, or wrong, they're passing judgment more on their curiosity and ambition than on the subject in question."
Marda
Miss Golden Goddess

Big Deal For Me !

Post by Marda »

* Luxury Liquer Chocolates * ||oo||

(a very Big deal for me) ..^..
~
h's / Marda
[-o<
~ Some drink at the fountain of knowledge - Others just gargle ~
Amy S

Post by Amy S »

My first wig showed up today!!!

:mrgreen:

-Amy
"When people dismiss something as boring, strange, or wrong, they're passing judgment more on their curiosity and ambition than on the subject in question."
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

=D> Congratulations Amy! How does it feel and look on.
DonnaT
Amy S

Post by Amy S »

Feels good and still working on the look part, I have obscenely short hair without it so I am having to get back into the groove on that one.

Amy
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Went to Dress Barn today and got a nice navy blue skirt. Mid calf lenght.
The staff again was helpful. I have gone down to a size 14 womens or a 16 misses. The staff indicated that both are the same size, it is just the cut that is a little different, in the hips slightly smaller but not by much.
It is nice to know this as it opens up a different area of being able to purchase clothing.
Stephanie
Kendra Lynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Kendra Lynn »

Well actually, since it is now Sunday, this would be yesterday...
But ... went down to Old town Alexandria to Hollywood Fashion Wigs to pick up two wigs that had been re-styled. (and of course bought another wig too...)
And of course visited the GAP OUTLET store which is only two blocks from the wig shop.-- got a new skirt in a slightly different style, a short-ish red pea coat, and a light sweater. Since that total came to around $100, that was it for clothes shopping today. didn't even go to ROSS. I'm really amused that the "preppy" and semi-preppy type stuff that GAP sells seems to work well on me (since I'm still basically a hippie at heart-- irony is a wonderful thing!- of course the A-line/pleated skirt and sweater combo always looked good on GG's.)
I also went down to the OLSSON'S BOOKS & RECORDS-- the staff is quite friendly now matter how I've been "dressed"-- got the new MARK TWAIN and H L MENCKEN biographies.
Another CD showed up at the wig shop a little before closing time-- I stopped back there on the way back to the KING STREET "Metro" station to get the two re-styled wigs so I didn't have to carry them everywhere else I went. The other CD recently moved to the DC area and hasn't been out too much. She helped me by giving me a ride back to the train station.
Incidentally, I don't drive and must use public transit while "dressed." This can be a nerve wracking experience. Does anyone else out there ride buses and trains while "dressed?" Have you encountered any problems?
Peace-- Kendra Lynn.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

My wife took me to Fashion Bug last night. They were having a sale all day to Midnight. She bought me a formal gown for next year's party(s), a jean skirt, and a matching set of necklace and earings.
DonnaT
Charla
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Charla »

My moisturizer ran out, so I hit the drugstore yesterday and bought lots of stuff from L'Oreal - the Wrinkle De-Crease (both night and day applications), a Revitalize Eyes treatment, and some powder to blend it in I looked at my fingernails and realized they were a fright, so I found a nail salon on the way home and had a manicure. She did such a great job, I think I will start using her services about every two weeks. And Foley's had a sale on and so I got 4 pairs of some light control briefs from Bali.
DeniseL
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by DeniseL »

Wow girls like to shop, and i guess I am no exception.

Yesterday, went to the shoe store to get some insples for my shoes, and came home with 3 pair. They had a great sale on. Got one pair of pumps with 2 inch heels, normaly sell about $99.00 for 9.95. A pair of black ones, same style for 29.95.
Last week, went and splurged and bought a new wig, as the one I had was getting stretched and did not stay in place right.
Last month when on vacation, went into Dress Barn, and got a new skirt suit, a tweed colour. The ladies there were also very helpful
Spent all my money for now so guess will have to quit shopping for a bit

Denise
Denise_Love
a girl that likes Camping